Cabin Crew Interview Skills
Achieving your Cabin Crew dream today with this unique and awesome course
This is a course focusing on Cabin Crew Interviewing Skills by Mr. Le, Thanh Hong Quan (Griffin) – CEO of Careerfinder Vietnam established the exclusive and unique training method Think & Talk that have been helping hundreds of successful candidates are chosen to be a cabin crew of many well-known airlines, such as:
• Emirates Airline
• Etihad Airways
• Qatar Airways
• Kuwait Airways
• Vietnam Airline
• Vietjet Air
• Jetstar Pacific
• Eva Air
• China Airline
Method Think & Talk: Change totally your thought about cabin crew interview
The method Think & Talk helps you Think solution and Talk solution when you have to response a question to solve an issue in the service industry. With this method, I eliminated totally the answering sample concepts, because it actually makes your thought more slowly and makes the failure of the candidates in the first 3 seconds.
Think & Talk includes 04 important skills:
• Control your body language: concentrating on eyes, smile, voice and hand movements
• Improvise quickly when numerous of unexpected situations have happened in aviation service
• Convince many kinds of customers in aviation service successfully.
• Team-work, develop the power of a cabin crew team.
The method Think & Talk is summed up from valuable experiences of recruitment specialists who have been working in 5-star airlines. This is also a strategy to choose a senior successful candidate of a multinational company. You are learned the way that these famous airlines (Emirates Airline, Qatar Airways..) choose 20 of 1000 candidates.
The successful key of this method Think & Talk helps you get the state of high energy with 200% of brain’s capacity in order to answer all questions of the recruiters.
I am a person who has summarizes hundreds of interviewing hours of variety of recruitment specialists include myself. This is the special and exclusive method is created for a long time when I have been helping Emirates Airline to choose cabin crews
Joining this special course assists you overcome the Cabin Crew interview that is much more difficult than having a Harvard scholarship.
From: Mr Le Thanh Hong Quan – professional orator about soft skills training ( Cabin Crew interview)
Re: Assist ourselves discover our potential and get the highest power to be able to be selected in cabin crew interview.
Are you having these problems below:
• This is the first time you join a cabin crew interview of Emirates Airline, Etihad Airways, Q atar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Vietnam Airline, Vietjet Air, Jetstar Pacific, Eva Air, China Airline and the other 5-star airlines over the world. Especially you don’t know anything about this interview?
• You have spent many times to join this interview. However, unluckily, you haven’t selected yet.
• You are seeking out the way to improve your weakness to get the success in the interview
Or you are:
• Looking for a method to discover your potential
• Getting successful in your career when you get 200 percent of your energy
Skills training program for cabin crew interview
LE, THANH HONG QUAN – GRIFFIN
Specialist of skills training of cabin crew interview with:
• 648 hours interview candidates for Emirates Airline
• 3240 successful candidates
• 9 Assessment Day events of Emirates Airline in Vietnam
I have a strong passion with training job and I will assist you get successful perfectly.
Take this course today to achieve your dream
- After completing the program, you will be granted a certificate
- The certificate will be given for trainee who completes the course after overcoming the final skills check
There are 4 levels of certificate:
- A + + : Have enough skills unconsciously- permanent certificate
- A +: Have enough skills self-consciously – 1-year certification
- A: skills shortcomings self-consciously
- A–: skills shortcomings unconsciously
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 184
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Think & Talk method
The method Think & Talk helps you Think solution and Talk solution when you have to response a question to solve an issue in service industry. With this method, I eliminated totally the answering sample concepts, because it actually makes your thought more slowly and make failure of the candidates in the first 3 seconds.
- Module #5: Roleplaying Game in a Cabin Crew Interview of 5-star airlines
- How to Apply impromptu thought for a Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- Three outlines of impromptu speech to get success in A Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline.
- How to give your viewpoint when answering the Emirates Airline Interview Questions
- The Way to Persuade the Recruiters with the excellent impromptu
- How to overcome a preliminary round of Emirates Cabin Crew Interview
- How To Apply Stories When Answering Emirates Cabin Crew Interview Questions
- The important factors on CV help you get successful when joining the interview?
- Module #12: Basic Things about Teamwork
- Emirates Airline applies AR technology to enhance their service
- 04 Levels of The Best Improvisation Skill in a Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- The Principle of The First Thought to Improvise In A Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- Reaching The State of High Performance rapidly to Get Successful when Joining An Interview
- Improvisation Thought Exercises When Joining A Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- Tips for The Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- Skill for Choosing Question to Answer When Joining A Cabin Crew of Emirates Airline
- Key of Simply Speaking in Emirates Cabin Crew Interview
- How to overcome your fear when joining a Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- The structure of impromptu speech of A Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline
- The Technique of Elevating Your Personal Brand When Joining a Cabin Crew Interview of Emirates Airline.
- STAR – The technique of answering Cabin Crew Interview Questions commonly
- The Transition of ideas when answering Cabin Crew Interview Questions in the interview of Emirates Airline